Do you excel at building lasting business relationships?
Are you a creative, collaborative individual?
Do you have a passion for sales and marketing?
We are currently in search of a Strategic Partnerships Manager for a Financial Services Trade Association. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Trade Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Strategic Partnerships Manager
POTENTIAL SALARY: $70K – $75K
Is This Your Dream Job? The Strategic Partnerships Manager will handle all aspects of sponsorship sales, events, programs and services; responsible for maintaining and expanding member participation in these programs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in sales and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to meet financial goals in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Composure and confidence
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and data driven thinking
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to work in fast-paced atmosphere with changing priorities
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive plan for soliciting, selling and fulfilling all sponsorship programs for all conferences
- Maintain and expand the participation level in partner and vendor programs
- Manage all relationships with partners, vendors and sponsoring companies throughout the year. Act as “first call” representative for these groups
- Negotiate and close agreements with partners, vendors and sponsors
- Work creatively with Marketing staff and outside design firm to create effective marketing pieces targeted to partners, vendors and potential sponsors. Assist Marketing and Conferences in other ways as directed by VP of Conferences and External Engagement
- Identify new audiences and prospects for partners, vendors and sponsors. Determine the best way to reach these companies. Develop new and creative expansion plans for Partners, Vendor and Sponsorship Programs
- Consistently evaluate Partner, Vendor and Sponsorship programs to ensure benefits offered remain mutually beneficial to all parties
- Curate and maintain tracking system for involvement at all levels by partner and vendor members. Provide monthly reports to relevant staff on these findings
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Strategic Partnerships Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.