Do you have 6 months to 2 years of recruiting experience?
Are you knowledgeable or experienced in the nonprofit sector?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
We are currently in search of a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a nonprofit organization. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, permanent position.
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Talent Acquisition Specialist
SALARY: Commensurate With Experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Talent Acquisition Specialists is expected to successfully manage a portfolio of clients, performing job and task analysis to ensure optimal placement success. They are responsible for collaborating with divisional teams on a regular basis and proactively identifying the future hiring needs of their clients. The Talent Acquisition Specialist should be able to source, attract, phone screen, and interview qualified nonprofit professional candidates to develop a strong candidate pool for Temporary or Permanent Hire divisions, utilizing various methods and resources.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor Degree required
- 6 months – 2 years of successful recruiting or sales experience
- Experience using a relational database with strong computer skills in MS Office and Internet research
- Knowledge of and/or experience in nonprofit sector
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, act with a sense of urgency, prioritize and multi-task, provide excellent service, and be a team player
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, decision-making skills, and interpersonal skills required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
Recruiting & Client Management
- Manage a portfolio of clients and contribute to production and activity goals of division through activities such as candidate interviews, job order development, sales contacts, and successful candidate placement
- Service as a direct point of contact for clients
- Establish quality relationships with prospective, lapsed, and current clients as well as candidates, vendors, and partners
- Assess clients’ hiring needs and timelines; managing job order development and candidate submissions
- Develop and write job descriptions based on client need; post to all required external and internal sites
- Recruit qualified candidates utilizing the internal candidate tracking system and outside resources
- Provide timely follow up and direction to clients and candidates throughout staffing and recruitment process
- Maintain and report on accurate data entry and individual metrics
- Assist in the onboarding of new temporary and internal employees
- Keep up to date with market best practices staffing, recruiting, and the nonprofit sector
- Provide and maintain high levels of customer service
- Participate in outreach to prospective clients through management of client lists, guidance and training through the sales process, and conducting prospect calls/emails
- Meet established growth metrics for new and expanded business in local and expanded markets
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline to ensure weekly, quarterly, and yearly sales objectives are consistently achieved or exceeded
- Conduct client visits and attend networking events in local area on a regular basis
- Negotiate new and on-going contracts with clients
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Talent Acquisition Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.