Are you passionate about ending poverty in the United States?
Do you love sharing your passion with others?
We are currently in search of a Volunteer Coordinator for a Community Organization. The position is based in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full-time, permanent position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Community Organization
LOCATION: Silver Spring, MD
POSITION TITLE: Volunteer Coordinator
SCHEDULE: Sunday- Thursday (Regular Business Hours)
Is This Your Dream Job? The Volunteer Coordinator will manage and recruit volunteers to assist in spreading the mission to end poverty in the United States. It is imperative that this person be a passionate servant leader.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about ending poverty in the United States
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to juggle many task at once
- Enjoys working closely with people
- Compassionate and drive to make a difference
- Data entry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide orientations and tours for individuals and group volunteers
- Direct and manage volunteers
- Respond to all external communications and inquiries
- Participate in weekly volunteer team meetings
- Recruit volunteers
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Volunteer Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.