Do you have 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a professional services environment?
Are you proficient in WordPress, HTML, and CSS?
Are you interested in working for a leading, international consulting firm?
We are currently in search of a Website and Digital Media Specialist for a Consulting Firm. The position is based in Downtown Chicago, IL. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Consulting Firm
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Website and Digital Media Specialist
SALARY: $50,000 – $65,000
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Website and Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for building and maintaining responsive websites in addition to serving as the creative force behind design and content. S/he will maintain the website, contribute to digital marketing strategy, and develop dynamic content. Responsible for creating a user-friendly, responsive, attractive, and secure website, the person in this role should also be creative, detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator and must have an eye for design.
Our client embodies a high-performance culture. They are client-centric and committed to responding swiftly to client needs. It is a challenging environment and they seek intelligent, self-motivated individuals who are achievement-oriented. Our client serves clients in numerous sectors including Higher Education, Academic Healthcare, Independent Schools, Arts and Culture, and selected institutions in human services and national and global charities.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Transportation and Parking Benefits
- Gym Discount
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in web development/design, digital communication, computer science, or a related field
- 2 – 4 years of experience in progressive responsibility in similar role
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards and responsive design
- Proficient in WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite
- Experience using marketing automation tools is a PLUS
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Exceptional people skills and high level of proficiency in written and oral communication skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in knowledge of non-profit organizations and consulting
- Strong organizational skills and sound judgment toward successful management of multiple priorities and deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Maintain website including updating content and reviewing SEO and ensuring functionality and efficiency of website infrastructure
- Generate and revise web pages including content lay out, editing images, and editing graphics
- Manage user access and privileges for website
- Test site across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Troubleshoot pages, optimize loading speeds, and fix broken links and/or images
- Monitor and analyze site performance
- Monitor software licenses to ensure compliance
- Set up and support webinars
- Support creation of videos and presentations
- Partner with IT Manager to ensure proper operation of web server
- Coordinate with marketing team to improve responsiveness and attraction to eblasts
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Web Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.