Are you an experienced Case Manager?
Do you have at least 2 years of field experience?
Would you describe yourself as a reliable, patient professional?
We are currently in search of a Youth Care Worker for a social service organization in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL. This is a full time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL (Western Suburb)
POSITION TITLE: Youth Care Worker
Duration: Temporary (1-3 months)
SALARY: $14-16 an hour
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in case management preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field
- At least 2 years of field experience
- Strong communication, oral, and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be reliable, patient, and be able to maintain confidentiality
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Monitor, supervise, and coach residents as necessary
- Prepare and process documents, meeting notes, and records
- Assist in planning, implementing, and participating in daily events with residents
- Assist with Administrative tasks as necessary
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Youth Care Worker” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.