Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to support a youth based program?
Are you a flexible and adaptable leader who enjoys working in organizations that are growing rapidly?
Are you interested in supporting a mission focused on providing a safe space for homeless youth?
We are currently in search of a Youth Center Case Manager for a Social Services organization. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a Temporary/Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Youth Center Manager
DURATION: Temporary – Ongoing
SALARY: $10.00 – $12.00/Hourly
Is This Your Dream Job? This organization is growing and will increase impact within the LGBT youth community in the coming months. This position oversees daily operations and staff in the Youth Center and is a critical role within the organization. This role will report to the Director of Programs and manages case workers, security personnel, and volunteers. The organization desires a candidate who is open to working with diverse clients and volunteers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3 Years of Experience in Social Work, Youth Services, Homeless Services, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a human service field (Social Work, Education, Psychology, etc.)
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience collecting, managing and reporting client level program data
- Experience in case management with independent/transition to independence clients
- Flexible, dependable, and strong change management skills
- Volunteer management experience
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Supervises and oversees team and volunteer’s day to day activities
- Recruits and trains youth center volunteers
- Oversees all aspects of meal service and manages inventory
- Oversees client intakes and maintains confidential client records
- Provides superb and proactive customer service to assist all aspects of organization
- Schedules volunteer coverage
- Contributes ideas to improve operations
- Participates in monthly staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Youth Center Manager in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.