Are you passionate about social justice issues in the Bay Area? Have you worked in a supervisory role managing staff and programs for children? Are you an empathetic and kind educator who is experienced at working with diverse and marginalized communities? Are you a strategic thinker and vigilant when it comes to compliance with State educational regulations?
We are currently in search of an Youth Program Site Supervisor for a Community Foundation. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Community Foundation
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Youth Program Site Supervisor
SALARY: $60,000 – $80,000
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Youth Program Site Supervisor reporting to the Education Director, you will be responsible for managing a staff of educators, ensuring that the organization complies with State educational regulatory requirements, and developing curriculums for educational childcare programs. Through collaboration with staff, you will set departmental goals, implement a budget, and assess ways to improve educational programs. You will maintain a workplace that promotes inclusivity, creativity, compassion, open communication, and professional development.
- Medical, dental, vison, and life insurance
- Vacation and paid sick leave
- Progressive work culture
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of supervisory program operations and education experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education. Master’s preferred. 15 ECE units required.
- Extremely knowledgeable about State compliance requirements with Title V.
- High proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Cal Workforce and City CMS databases.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented and proactive. Anticipates issues that may arise.
- Ability to supervise both children and adults.
- Teaching experience.
- Fluency in Spanish, Cantonese, or Vietnamese helpful.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Oversee and ensure close collaboration with program staff, volunteers, external vendors, and interns.
- Closely monitor staff performance and development. Create a positive work environment through group decision making and cooperation.
- Resolve staff issues in accordance with organization’s policies and procedures.
- Establish and uphold strong interpersonal relationships with diverse clients. Exercise sensitivity, cultural competence, compassion, and confidentiality.
- Utilize educational experience and knowledge to develop compelling educational curriculums for children and adults to learn new skills.
- Create informational presentations for employees and general public.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Youth Program Site Supervisor” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.