Make a difference with Careers In Nonprofits
Are you interested in helping your fellow job seekers find meaningful employment? Do you want to spend your workday making a difference?
We are pleased to announce that Careers In Nonprofits is actively seeking outstanding recruiting, account management, and sales talent.
We will be hosting candidates for our Recruiter/Account Manager position at a special Candidate Day, and we would love to see you there! If you are interested in this position, please email Shanelle Sorensen to request an appointment at email@example.com with “Recruiter Appointment” in the subject line. Appointments will be scheduled between 11:30 and 1:30 on Tuesday, April 11.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or related field
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated success with fast-paced, high-volume work is a must
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with a Customer Management System is preferred
- Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Skilled in meeting multiple goals and expectations
- Positive, hardworking individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills
If so, we’d love to meet you!
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to Shanelle Sorensen to request an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruiter Appointment” in the subject line. Appointments will be scheduled between 11:30 and 1:30 on Tuesday, April 11.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!