Do you have 3-5 years of office-related customer service support experience?
We are currently in search of a Certifications Coordinator for an Association. The position is based in Fairfax, VA (will begin remotely). This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Fairfax, VA (beginning remotely)
POSITION TITLE: Certifications Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (~3-4 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $18.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Certifications Coordinator will provide administrative and customer service support to applicants applying for Board Certifications through this association. This person will connect with members and non-members over the phone and via email to coordinate their application packages, answer questions and process transactions. This is a temporary opportunity that will begin remotely. However, they will require the person to commute to their office in Fairfax, VA (not metro accessible) once they return to office around late summer/early fall.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of office-related customer service experience required
- Must have superior written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Nonprofit experience a plus
- Prior experience in membership, certifications or association program support a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Reviewing applications and making determinations on their eligibility
- Responding to applicants with updates on their status
- Answering questions regarding application process, technical difficulties and qualifications
- Support continuing education provider application process
- Organizing and reviewing supporting documentation for each applicant
- Support department with general administrative tasks
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Certifications Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.