Are you a marketing professional proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Graphic Design Marketing Assistant for a Healthcare Consulting Organization. The position is based in Rockville, MD. This is a full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Consulting Organization
LOCATION: Rockville, MD
POSITION TITLE: Graphic Design Marketing Assistant
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $24.00-26.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Graphic Design Marketing Assistant will work on a team to support chapter associations across the country to create and edit marketing material.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator required
- 3+ years of work experience, focused on marketing and project management required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or PR preferred
- Understanding of graphic design principles, with the skills to create and edit images a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Initiate and manage marketing project timelines for 19 chapter associations
- Design and write content to diverse audiences for e-newsletters and marketing emails
- Create marketing materials for conferences and live education events
- Design, write, and oversee production of membership brochures
- Copyedit and proofread state society letters, e-newsletters, brochures, flyers, and other communications tools as needed
- Manage web content as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.