Do you have experience with data management and conference registrations?
We are currently in search of a Conference Assistant for an Association. The position is based in Arlington, VA. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Arlington, VA (Crystal City)
POSITION TITLE: Conference Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (approx. 6 weeks)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00
Is This Your Dream Job? The Conference Assistant will ensure conference presenters are also registered as attendees to the virtual conference while also assisting them with properly uploading their materials into the virtual platform. This person will be meticulously cross-checking lists while also providing superior customer service support.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of office experience required
- Prior experience working with CRM or AMS systems required (iMIS a plus)
- Prior experience supporting large events required with association experience being a plus
- Proficient with Zoom/Skype required
- Able to work in-office
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Cross-verifying registration lists with presenter lists
- Reaching out to presenters who have yet to register and assisting them in the process
- Answering questions and concerns from conference participants and presenters
- Helping presenters upload materials into web-based platform
- Responding to other conference-related requests as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Conference” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.