Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in the field of programs and operations?
Is it easy for you to commute to Hillside?
Are you looking for a permanent position that you can grow in?
We are currently in search of a Programs and Operations Assistant for a Housing Services Organization. The role is a full-time, permanent position based in Hillside, IL.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Housing Services Organization
LOCATION: Hillside, IL
POSITION TITLE: Programs and Operations Assistant
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $35,000 – $40,000/year
Is This Your Dream Job? The Programs and Operations Assistant reports directly to the Director of Finance and Operations, and works closely with the Office Manager to assist the organization with daily office, administrative, and data entry tasks. This person will be an integral part of the team to implement communities plan to support the community at hand. This is a full-time role, in-person role where strict COVI-19 protocols are in place.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of work experience in data entry, program coordination or assistance
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word), and QuickBooks preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, problem solving, and organization skills
- Enthusiasm for systems-level work with a strong understanding of mission driven organizing
- Ability to work with and collaborate effectively with a diverse team of staff and stakeholders
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Perform timely and accurate Coordinated Entry (CE) and HMIS data entry into the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) weekly
- Assist with ensuring data accuracy in the HMIS system as it relates to CE and HMIS data
- Assist with the administrative functions for the Talent Learning Management System (LMS)
- Assist with managing the help desk tickets when needed
- Assist with the updating of the MyEntryPoint website and work with staff to update the agency website as needed
- Assist with grant expenses matching allocated costs to the Unbilled Job Cost report for each grant
- Assist with partner billings in terms of HUD invoicing, payments received, and account reconciliations for AR/AP
- Assist with credit card reconciliations in terms of matching expenses to receipts
- Assist with filing, research, and other office administrative tasks as assigned
- Assist with document retention and archival systems and processes
- Assist the program directors and the office manager with other duties and projects as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Programs and Operations Assistant” in the subject line.