Do you have 3+ years of marketing and communications experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a 2 Nonprofit Marketing Managers for an Association. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Association
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Gallery Place)
POSITION TITLE: 2 Nonprofit Marketing Managers
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $20.00 – $23.00
Is This Your Dream Job? This organization will be hiring 2 temporary employees to help with a communications campaign and a brand refresh and website launch. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 3 years of nonprofit marketing/communications experience with excellent writing and copyediting skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3+ years of marketing and/or communications experience within a nonprofit organization; association experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with an AMS/CRM platform required
- Must have excellent writing skills
- For the web position, experience with CMS preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Temporary Employee 1 (Marketing) ~2 months:
- Create marketing materials and communication for upcoming events
- Lead product marketing campaign for internal customers
- Manage ongoing project timelines and deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
- Temporary Employee 2 (Website) ~6 months:
- Assist in creating new brand and Lexicon guide with guidance from other team members
- Manage content creation and uploading of new materials onto website
- Assist in preparing and rolling out full web relaunch in Jan 2020
- Manage online project timelines and deliverables
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Have you heard of GROWTHtrack? Sign up today for this FREE professional development webinar designed for your professional progress at careersinnonprofits.com/growthtrack. Conducted weekly.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.