Are you a detail-oriented accounting professional?
We are currently in search of an Accounting Technician for an Entertainment Organization. The position is remote. This is an Ongoing, Temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Entertainment Organization
POSITION TITLE: Accounting Technician
DURATION: Ongoing, Temporary
HOURLY PAY: $20-24/Hourly
Is This Your Dream Job? The Accounting Technician will process accounts payable and maintain accurate records of such transactions. They will provide vendor follow up and general finance support. The Accounting Technician reports to the Accounting Supervisor.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 2+ years of experience in accounting/finance
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong understanding and application of computer technology to efficiently accomplish work, comfortability working remote (computer is provided as needed)
· Proficiency with accounting software systems such as Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (experience with Concur also a plus)
· Must be an independent worker and problem-solver
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Review and approve Concur payment requests
· Audit employee expense reports
· Obtain signatures/check distribution
· Maintain accounts payable files; respond to minor vendor and in-house inquiries on statuses
· Assist with account reconciliations and schedule preparation as needed
· Maintain open invoice files
· Enter all wire information on a monthly basis
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Accounting Technician” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Careers In Nonprofits is an equal opportunity employer. Empowered by the #ILoveMyJob mission, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment within the nonprofit sector.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Home of the #ILoveMyJob🧡 mission