Are you passionate about providing resources to underserved populations? Are you interested in recruiting for fast pace nonprofit organizations?
We are currently in search of an Admin/Receptionist for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Admin/OM/Receptionist
HOURS: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (M-F)
DURATION: 6 months, contract
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative/Receptionist will be at the front of the desk greeting guests, directing appropriate calls, heavy calendaring and rescheduling as required, must have MS Office and Outlook experience, expense reporting and travel reimbursement’s, kitchen duties and setting up breakfast for meetings, and assist with coverage in support capacity as needed. You will bring your high energy to this team and jump in with a positive attitude.
- 2-3 years of professional experience, nonprofit preferred
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings; handle breakdown and cleanup after meetings
- Prepare internal meeting materials, to include printing/copying and distribution, as requested
- Assist with travel arrangements for program team members and itinerary and other document preparation for site visits, conferences, and various off-site meetings, as requested
- Assist program area’s operations specialists with logistics for on- and off-site Foundation-hosted meetings to include meal/refreshment management, production of meeting materials, AV set-up, etc., as requested
- Well-developed oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational abilities, with close attention to detail and precision
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems (will be tested)
- Flexible, self-sufficient, friendly personality with strong time-management skills, and self- starter
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Greeting guest and heavy scheduling through Outlook
- Working with other admin team members to relieve them as required
- Assist with expense reporting and travel reimbursement’s
- Taking lead in kitchen duties and setting up breakfast for meetings
- Juggling multiple high priority; administrative tasks concurrently
- Performing other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.