Do you have administrative experience? Are you interested in working in arts and culture? Do you possess a high attention to detail?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for an Arts and Cultural Organization. The position is based in San Francisco. This is a temporary, part-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Arts and Cultural
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
SALARY: $18.80 – $22/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Human Resources Generalist, this individual would possess a high attention to detail in order to process paperwork and cross-check data into their database during their enrollment period.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years of administrative and/or human resources experience
- HR Infinity experience a plus
- Strong computer, organizational, and time management skills
- Possess a professional demeanor and remain punctual
- Work well under pressure and maintain confidentiality
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Filing paperwork appropriately and updating/ inputting information into database
- Organizing paperwork and ensuring documents are completed correctly
- Collaborate with appropriate team members and internal staff members
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.