Do you have 2+ years of experience in administration and development?
Are you a passionate, mission-driven team member?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Healthcare Association. The position is based in Alexandria, VA. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Association
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Approx. 1 month
SCHEUDLE: Full-time (40 hours/week)
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $18.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This role will support the Department of Development in relation to providing administrative assistance for executive staff, coordinating meetings, and handling donor communications. This person will also draft weekly reports and grant requests.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in administration and development
- Previous experience in MS Office Suite required
- Comfortability with databases a plus
- Coordinating executive level meetings
- Self-confident, trustworthy leader
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing administrative support to development team
- Communicating donor concerns to leadership
- Coordinating senior leadership meetings with donors
- Process donations and thank you letters
- Draft grants and awards material
- Coordinate with businesses for Spring fundraiser
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.