Do you have 2+ years of administrative experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Scientific Membership Association. The position is based in College Park, MD. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Scientific Membership Association
LOCATION: College Park, MD
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will support the programs department by writing correspondence, planning meetings and taking meeting minutes.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of administrative experience required
- Familiarity with scientific terminology a plus
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take on any task
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing communications on behalf of Program Managers
- Planning agendas and minutes for meetings
- Writing correspondence for general public based on scientific material
- Other administrative and programming support as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.