Do you have 2+ years of administrative support experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Nonpartisan Committee. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonpartisan Committee
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Farragut Square)
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temporary (~1 year)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will provide all fundamental administrative support to a 4-person staff, allowing upper management to take on new projects and programs to expand their outreach.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of general office experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills desired
- Prior experience with Neon CRM or similar donor database preferred
- Exposure to donor/member relations preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to appropriate staff member as needed
- Track office supplies and reorder as needed
- Organize staff social events and holidays
- Distribute mail
- Process donor contributions and acknowledgement letters
- Process credit card statements and bank deposits
- Pull monthly transaction and membership reports from database
- Create event materials as needed
- Update website and social media sites as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Admin” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.