Are you an experienced Administrative professional? Do you have experience calendaring for senior management and maintaining strong organization skills? Are you passionate about providing social services to high needs communities?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in Oakland, CA. This is a Temp to Perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Oakland, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DURATION: Temp to Perm
HOURS: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the staff of the organization, and their management team. You will fulfill administrative duties such as answering telephones, managing mail distribution, scheduling and interfacing with senior management. You will bring your proactive, self-starter attitude to this role and the organization.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation and Paid Time off
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities, sound judgment and ability to perform well under pressure
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Assisting COO with communications, including scheduling, mailing and managing walk-in guests
- Providing administrative support and coordination of events and special projects for staff
- Prepare meeting space for presentations and events
- Handling invoices on behalf of the organization
- Managing phone lines, email and fax communications
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.