Are you an experienced Administrative professional? Do you have experience with managing calendars, itineraries and travel arrangements? Are you passionate about environmental causes that lead to a more sustainable future?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for an Environmental Foundation. The position is based in Sausalito, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Foundation
LOCATION: Sausalito, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
HOURS: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to one of the Program Directors of the organization, and their management team. You will fulfill administrative duties such as answering telephones, managing mail distribution, scheduling, telephone screening and managing the internal database system. You will effectively anticipate the needs of the team and provide all of the support requested of you.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing administrative support to Director, maximizing effectiveness by maintaining contacts, ensuring deadlines are met and prioritization
- Manage calendar, travel and meeting arrangements
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Scheduling and planning events, such as meetings and presentations
- Handle phone lines while also writing correspondence in the forms of letters and emails
- Act as a liaison between Director, team and clients
- Create presentations, documents and reports
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.