Are you an experienced administrative professional with strong computer skills? Are you passionate about applying your skill set to support a good cause?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Oakland, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Oakland, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
Is This Your Dream Job? As an administrative assistant, you will provide support to the IT department in assisting with enabling and disabling staff accounts. You will also perform general administrative tasks, such as data entry, assist with overall maintenance and organization of the office, and processing, sorting, and distributing mail.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- AA Degree preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite required
- Skill with MAC and other web-based programs desirable
- Able to work in an intensive clinical setting
- Data entry experience required
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Setting up user accounts on various platforms
- Assisting with setting up new phones and encrypted flash drives
- Providing administrative support maximizing effectiveness by maintaining contacts, ensuring deadlines are met and prioritization
- Maintaining telecommunication system by following instructions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks
- Performing regular data entry, as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.