Are you an experienced nonprofit Administrative Assistant? Are you comfortable managing multiple calendars and coordinating travel? Are you a strong typist looking to put your administrative skills to good use?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Assistant for an Educational Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
HOURS: 16-20 hours/week; flexible
DURATION: Temp 3+ months
SALARY: $19-$21 DOE
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Administrative Assistant, you will be reporting directly to the CEO and providing assistance with travel coordination, calendaring, and meeting coordination. You will also provide administrative support to the Development and Communications department.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in nonprofit administration
- Advanced level in Microsoft Suite, especially Word and Outlook
- Tech-savvy, and quick to pick up on new technologies
- Well organized, pressure driven and flexible
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, or any other donor platforms preferred
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Supporting the CEO with her bus calendar
- Coordinating executive travel
- Briefing and prepping executives for meetings
- Completing expense reports
- Performing data entry
- Ordering supplies
- General office management
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.