Do you have 3+ years of administrative experience?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Coordinator for a Child Advocacy Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a full-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Child Advocacy Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Mt. Vernon Square)
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $21.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run efficiently. This will ideally be a temporary to permanent opportunity to begin the week of 3/18. Should this become a permanent position, the anticipated annual salary would be between $50-55k.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years of administrative experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Intermediate fluency in MS Office Suite required
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- General IT knowledge; able to assist with fast account fixes and general office equipment maintenance
- Prior HR experience preferred – HRIS systems and benefits administration ideally
- Strong critical thinking skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Day to day office coordination including:
- Vendor relations
- Expense reimbursements
- Conference room scheduling
- Incoming and outgoing mail coordination
- Inventory and tidiness
- Assist with board meetings preparation and meeting minutes
- Serve as liaison with insurance broker for the organization
- Project development and planning to ensure efficiency of the office
- Basic IT support to staff
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external events
- Coordinate other HR related tasks as needed including scheduling interviews, payroll processing and coordinating onboarding process for new hires
- Serve as backup telephone coverage as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.