Are you a detail-oriented Receptionist who also possesses strong communication skills? Are you passionate about providing services to families in the Bay Area?
We are currently in search of an Administrative Coordinator for an Environmental Foundation. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Regular, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Environmental Foundation
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Coordinator
HOURS: 8:30am – 5:00pm (M-F)
DURATION: Regular, Full-Time
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Administrative Coordinator reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for providing excellent administrative support at the front desk. In addition to administrative duties, you will be the public face of the institution by answering and directing phone calls, checking in visitors, notifying the relevant staff when guests arrive and interacting with the team and clients. You may have an opportunity to grow your skills through social media posting and assisting with the website.
- Expertise in providing client support in an office setting
- 1+ year of administrative support experience
- Exposure to nonprofit programs, especially involving the environment or foundations
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems
- Working knowledge of Spanish or Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing logistical support including venue management, scheduling catering and meetings, as well as ordering supplies
- Organizing meetings, events and conferences
- Drafting correspondence by phone, email and for media with external partners
- Managing Salesforce database to maintain client and vendor information
- Coordinating events and communicating effectively
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.