Do you have a passion for supporting educational and art-centric organizations? Are you well versed in the process required for successful admissions and sales over the phone?
We are currently in search of an Admissions Specialist for an Arts Institution. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Arts Institution
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Admissions Specialist
HOURS: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Is This Your Dream Job? As the Admissions Specialist, you will work in the enrollment team at the organization to develop and confirm interest with potential students. You will manage phone lines and schedule meetings with undergraduate and graduate to meet enrollment goals. You will be responsible for determining leads within the prospective pool and manage the inquiries from clients.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Sick Time Accrual
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of sales experience, either in admissions, enrollment or call center
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities, sound judgment and ability to perform well under pressure
- Interest in the Arts, or Major in an Arts related field
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Meeting with students and prospective students; serving as a resource to educate potential clients on the programs available at the educational institution
- Serve as a player in community engagement events and activities around enrollment and student recruitment
- Facilitate tours with prospective students and guide them through the application process
- Assist students with determining appropriate classes for their chosen major
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Admissions Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.