Are you a collaborative and outgoing fundraising professional? Do you have experience with annual fund development? Are you interested in working in education?
We are currently in search of an Annual Fund Manager for an Educational Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Annual Fund Manager
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Director of Development, you will be a lead team member in overseeing all aspects, from strategy to implementation, related to fundraising for the Annual Fund. You will be a friendly, detailed and communicative project manager, working to receive all mid-level solicitations from parents, alumni, faculty members, and volunteers. You will seek to improve existing strategies and consistently bring forth new ideas to grow and exceed the goals of the department. This is a wonderful opportunity for a self-motivated development professional looking to grow and utilize their skills in a fast-growing and innovative educational organization.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (PPO/HMO)
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and sick leave
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years’ experience in fundraising, event planning, project management and/or administration
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced computer skills; experience with Raiser’s Edge required
- Strong organizational and communication (both written and verbal) skills; comfortable public speaking
- Excellent ability to relate to many different groups, including high school students, volunteers, and alumni
- Face-to-face direct gift asks and donor visits experience a plus
- Understanding of current socio-economic barriers; outgoing and goal-oriented team player with initiative and integrity
- Open to working on evenings/weekends, as needed
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Run all aspects of annual fund strategies, including donor appreciation and volunteer events
- Consistently build, update, and track current donor database and generate annual funds reports; provide strategic recommendations on prospect engagements and wealth screening results
- Serve as point of contact to all mid-level donors; update regularly on upcoming school events and programs through email and newsletters
- Oversee all solicitations and communicate often with Board of Directors, faculty and alumni; lead all coordination/planning efforts for school/volunteer events
- Maintain a high level of customer service with every internal and external stakeholder
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume and cover letter, outlining your interest in nonprofit recruiting to email@example.com with “Annual Fund Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not the best fit for you?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this fad.