Do you have 5+ years of executive level administrative experience?
Are you detail-oriented, a brilliant multi-tasker with strong communication skills?
We are currently in search of an Assistant to the President for a Faith-based Organization. The position is based in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith-based Organization
LOCATION: Silver Spring, MD
POSITION TITLE: Assistant to the President
Is This Your Dream Job? The Assistant to the President provides administrative support and serves as the recording secretary for the organization and reports to the President.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation, PTO and Sick time
- Several other additional benefits included
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years executive level administrative experience required
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Event planning experience a plus
- Able to travel and maintain confidentiality on sensitive issues
- Intrinsically motivated with a can-do attitude
- Nonprofit experience
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Take minutes and maintain records for meetings
- Manage all communication to and from the President, reviewing incoming mail, messages, requests, and appropriately respond as requested
- Coordinate logistics and site arrangements for various meetings throughout the year
- Prepare agendas, reports and arrange for translators when necessary
- Record and file canonical and legal documents; research canonical and corporate issues
- Provide support to other organizational leadership as needed
- Maintain records of donations
- Additional administrative tasks as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Assistant to the President” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.