Do you have experience providing support to local families? Are you bilingual in Cantonese? Have you worked in data entry?
We are currently in search of a Bilingual Administrative Assistant for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Bilingual Administrative Assistant
DURATION: 2-3 months
Is This Your Dream Job? The bilingual admin will serve as the main point of contact for clients over the phone and in office. You will be knowledgeable of applications and deadlines, and consistently guide clients to the appropriate parties. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will work collaboratively on projects among a small staff. This is an ideal position for someone interested building their social service experience and working with marginalized populations.
This Could Be Right for You If:
- 2-3 years of office management, data entry, and/or customer service experience
- Bilingual in Cantonese/Mandarin
- HS Diploma required; Associate’s Degree preferred
- Passionate about serving disenfranchised communities
- Advanced computer skills, including Google Applications, Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable managing a database and working independently
- Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills
- Experienced working with senior services
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails in a timely manner with inquiries from families needing to enroll in child care
- Connect clients with appropriate team members and staff
- Complete internal organization projects like filing, scanning and faxing
- Work collaboratively among small teams and stay current on voucher programs and events the organization hosts
- Perform other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Bilingual Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.