Are you passionate about supporting organizations that provide services to Bay Area families? Are you an experience administrative professional with a respect for confidentiality? Do you want to make a measurable mark on problems affecting our Bay Area communities?
We are currently in search of a Bilingual Administrative Assistant for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in San Francisco, CA. This is a Temp assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
POSITION TITLE: Bilingual Administrative Assistant
HOURS: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM (M-F)
Is This Your Dream Job? As the bilingual administrative assistant, you will support the administrative needs of the organization while also supporting the needs of in office clients. You will answer phones in both English and Spanish to direct people towards the appropriate resources for their circumstances.
- Proficient in Google Docs
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Word and Excel
- 2+ years of Administrative experience
- Spanish or Cantonese/Mandarin required
- Comfortable in unexpected crisis situations
- Well organized, pressure driven and flexible
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide administrative support in the forms of phone calls, emails and fax
- Write case reports to support program and client needs
- Support the organization mission through great customer service to in office clients
- Management of client information in Google Docs
- Connecting clients to appropriate resources
- Remain professional while handling sensitive, and confidential, information
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to Devin Ontiveros at email@example.com with “Bilingual Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.