Do you have more than 2+ years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition?
Are you bilingual (Spanish) with both written and verbal proficiency?
Do you have experience working with a social services nonprofit organization?
We are currently in search of a Bilingual (Spanish) Recruiter for an International, Faith-based, Social Service Organization. The position is based in Downtown Atlanta, GA. This is a long-term, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: International, Faith-based, Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Downtown Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter (Bilingual)
SALARY: $18/hour – $20/hour; commensurate with experience
Is This Your Dream Job? The Recruiter will work directly for a project focused on storm recovery efforts in Puerto Rico. This person will be responsible for recruiting and on-boarding professionals to work in Puerto Rico during the project.
Our client is an international, faith-based, nonprofit organization that assists low-income families to achieve housing freedom.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years’ recruiting experience, preferably for a nonprofit organization
- Verbal and written proficiency in both English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated data entry skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize
- Experience with an ATS is a PLUS
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Review resumes, phone screen and interview prospective candidates, and make hiring suggestions to management
- Extend offers of employment and negotiate salary
- Write and deliver offer letters to prospective employees
- Assist in onboarding responsibilities
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Bilingual Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.