Are you familiar with the ins and outs of insurance billing?
Is it easy for you to get to Carol Stream?
Are you looking for a role that will get you out of the house?
We are currently in search of a Billing Specialist for a Religious Community Organization. This is a full-time, temporary, on-going assignment based in Carol Stream, IL.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Religious Community Organization
LOCATION: Carol Stream, IL
POSITION TITLE: Billing Specialist
DURATION: Temporary, On
SCHEDULE: 30+ hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $19.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Billing Specialist oversees the billing process, and will be responsible for managing electronic medical records, ensuring insurance approval, and liaising with insurance companies, Medicaid organizations, and the clinical staff. This is an in-person role where Strict COVID-19 practices are in place. Looking to get someone started ASAP!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience in billing, insurance, and databases
- Prior experience in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with diverse populations
- High attention to detail, with a strong ability to focus on the task at hand
- Patient with a strong customer service focus
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Billing Specialist” in the subject line.