Are you committed to serving children and families living in poverty in the DMV area?
We are currently in search of a Business & Data Analyst for a Human Services Organization. The position is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Human Services Organization
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Business & Data Analyst
SCHEDULE: 20-40 Hours/Week
HOURLY PAY: $16-20/Hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Business & Data Analyst will collect and analyze data on the organization’s operations, finance, and corporate strategies. This data will then inform strategic planning and help the organization in better assisting underserved children and families in the DMV.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Will have data science expertise
• Business analytics experience required
• Experience in PowerBI and strategic planning preferred
• Non-profit experience preferred
• Passionate about serving the community
How You Will Spend Your Day:
• Construct process workflow charts & diagrams to map existing processes
• Review existing documentation and conduct stakeholder interviews as needed
• Prepare reports on organization’s operations, finances, and corporate services
• Generate insights that help team members make data-informed strategic planning decisions
• Develop data architecture using data analysis tool (e.g., PowerBI)
• Document data gaps
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply” button located at the bottom of this job description.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well! Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.