We are currently in search of Administrative Professionals at all levels for consideration in exciting opportunities within the nonprofit sector!
We are seeking detail-oriented individuals with prior experience and titles such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Conference Coordinator
Experience using the following software:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- G Suite
- Great Plains
Advanced Proficiency in:
- Project Management
- Scheduling and managing a high-volume calendar (Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendars preferred!)
- Written and verbal communications
- Prioritizing conflicting events
- Processing expense reports
- Coordinating domestic and international travel
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Supply Ordering
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 4x winner of the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you.
We’re a full-service staffing firm that works exclusively with nonprofit organizations. From our three offices in San Francisco, Chicago, and Washington, D.C., we empower our clients to achieve their missions by matching them with top-notch professionals — from temporary workers to C-Level executives, and everything in between.
If you are interested in our services, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Seeking Administrative Opportunities” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.