Do you have 2 years of experience in Case Management?
Do you have experience working with Community Care Programs?
We are currently in search of a Case Manager for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in South Chicagoland. This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services
LOCATION: South Suburbs of Chicago IL
POSITION TITLE: Case Manager
SALARY: $15.00 – $17.00/Hr
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Case Manager provides all comprehensive needs assessment and service coordination to assist members in gaining access to and receiving needed services.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Must be a Community Programs Professional (CCP Certified) required
- Minimum 2 years of related social work and community programs experience required
- Experience working with social services organizations preferred
- Excellent communication skills, able to give clear details on action plans
- Decisive and detail oriented
- Ability to form and execute created plans on own and with a team
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Providing initial intake and professional evaluation to determine needs of clients
- Provide guidance and/or referrals to appropriate services
- Develops client services and treatment plans
- Arranges and coordinates services
- Manages Community Care Program (CCP) caseload; including monitoring CCP service delivery
- Provides ongoing support to families as needed
- Special projects as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Case Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.