Do you have 2+ years of case management experience?
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in social services/human services?
Are you interested in positively impacting the lives of youth in Walker County?
We are currently in search of a Case Manager for a Social Services Organization. The position is based in Walker County, GA. This is a temporary, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Services Organization
LOCATION: Walker County, GA
POSITION TITLE: Case Manager
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
Is This Your Dream Job?
This organization is a home that serves a male, youth population. The organization is located near Chattahooche National Forest, off of I-75. The Case Manager will meet with clients, attend meetings and court appearances, and complete case plans.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of case management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a human service field (Social Work, Education, Psychology, etc.)
- Experience in case management with youth populations
- Flexible, dependable, and strong change management skills
- Strong decision making skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Meet with clients to ensure that goals are accomplished and proper progress is occurring
- Visit local schools
- Attend court appearances with clients
- Write case plans at critical benchmarks
- Serve as PR person in the community for the organization
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Case Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.