Are you an innovative, social services professional with 3+ years of leadership experience? Do you enjoy working with a collaborative team looking to end homelessness in the East Bay?
We are currently in search of a Case Manager Supervisor for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in Berkeley, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: Berkeley, CA
POSITION TITLE: Case Manager Supervisor
SALARY: $60,000 – $62,000/year
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, the Case Manager Supervisor will have superior leadership and clinical skills to manage and support a team of hard-working case managers and to oversee the success of the program and its participants. S/he will think quickly on their feet and be able to problem solve around complex issues in order to secure housing for underserved populations. This is an ideal role for an experienced Case Manager who is looking for a leadership opportunity in an organization making a positive impact on homelessness in the Bay Area.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience, ideally in a social service setting; 1-2 years as a Case Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required in psychology, sociology, or a related field
- Understanding of issues surrounding homelessness, including subsidy programs, local economic resources, and state/federal laws
- Advance computer and database skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable pulling reports
- Passionate about serving disenfranchised communities
- Possess a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
- Comfortable working in an office environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Provide daily clinical and administrative support to a team of 6-8 case managers, handling 20+ cases each
- Monitor daily case management activities and ensure case notes/ updates are being inputted consistently
- Pull reports to maintain City, County, and Federal regulations; present program evaluations/ updates during staff meetings and to senior leadership
- Identify program gaps as needed and offer comprehensive solutions to team members and stakeholders
- Understand the needs of the clinical staff to offer clear directions to case managers; consistently mentor and teach, instill a sense of empowerment
- Serve as a collaborative leader and knowledgeable resource to colleagues, staff, and participants
- Take initiative to ensure the programs meet and exceed participants’ needs and expectations
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Case Manager Supervisor” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.