Are you a Social Services professional looking for a new position?
Are you passionate about making a difference by working for a great organization as a Case Worker?
Careers In Nonprofits is here to connect you with your next opportunity!
We are currently in search of Case Managers at all levels for consideration of exciting opportunities in the Chicago/Chicagoland nonprofit sector!
We are seeking individuals with prior experience in all levels of Case Management with previous titles such as:
- Case Manager
- Case Worker
- Case Supervisor
- Social Worker
- Parent Educator
- Human Services Specialist
We are seeking professionals from all specialties including:
- Medical/Public Health
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health
- Child Welfare
- School Social Work
Why work with CNP?
- We are a 3x winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award in both client and candidate satisfaction, an award less than 2% of staffing agencies receive.
- We have been recognized and ranked #60 on the Forbes “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” list.
- It’s FREE – we work to connect you with rewarding opportunities in organizations of all sizes, professional levels, and causes at no cost to you.
- We work across the sector with a variety of nonprofits and associations focusing on healthcare, the environment, social services, the arts, international organizations, and many more.
- CNP is your inside connection to unadvertised opportunities that you would otherwise miss out on.
- We can be used as a vital resource to help you find your dream job by providing the tools and access to give you a competitive edge.
- CNP is just as passionate about nonprofits as you are! In addition to volunteering and attending events in the nonprofit sector, many of our staff members have experience working in a nonprofit organization.
We’d love to hear from you. This campaign is reserved for those that have not been in contact with a CNP recruiter.
If you are interested in our services, please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Seeking Case Management Opportunities” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be interested? Feel free to send us their resume as well!