Are you licensed in DC as a LICSW, LPC or Registered Nurse?
Are you looking to work with adult populations fighting homelessness?
We are currently in search of a Clinical Supervisor for a Human Services Organization. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Human Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Clinical Supervisor
SCHEDULE: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Is This Your Dream Job? The Clinical Supervisor will be working directly with the population experiencing chronic homelessness and managing a transdisciplinary Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team. They will also provide field supervision to the team, ensuring they are providing services to the clientele in accordance with ACT policies and practices, and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards. Additionally, they will take on new clients and conduct annual assessments as well as ensure productivity and quality service.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have completed Masters in a clinical specialty (Social Work, Nursing, Psychology, etc.)
- Required LICSW or LPC – in DC or in transition of transferring to DC
- Minimum 4 years of experience in case management or counseling
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory position
- Compassionate, patient, flexible and open-minded
- Experience working with populations experiencing mental illness or substance abuse
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Driver’s license and access to a car required
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Supervise ACT team
- Oversee the development and application of programs and services to serve the population
- Conduct intake of new clients and perform assessments
- Review clinical notes and treatment plans to ensure compliance and quality
- Provide individual therapy to ACT clients as needed
- Complete monthly outcome reports on billing
- Other related duties as required
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Clinical Supervisor” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.