Do you have more than 5 years’ experience in Communications?
Have you worked in an educational or nonprofit organization?
We are currently in search of a Communications Manager for an Educational Institution. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. This is a temporary or temp-to-perm, full-time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Educational Institution
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
POSITION TITLE: Communications Manager
SALARY: $18.00 – $20.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Communications Manager coordinates, designs, and prepares numerous internal and external communications for the institution. This person will be considered the in-house expert and will be expected to advise, coordinate, and implement numerous efforts in collaboration with leaders. This position reports to an Assistant Director.
Our client is an academic institution that works in partnership with various colleges and educational institutions in Atlanta.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Writing, Communications, or a similar field required
- 5+ years of marketing and communications experience in a nonprofit organization with increasing levels of responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading abilities
- Demonstrated public speaking skills
- Superb communications skills, both written and verbally
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Coordinating the design and preparation of various communications including annual report, marketing collateral, and internal/external communications
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content for numerous communications
- Reviewing and editing documents to stakeholders on behalf of leadership
- Advising on editorial content for print and digital communications including website and social media
- Understanding and expanding organizational branding strategies
- Speaking on behalf of the organization internally and with external stakeholders
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Communications Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.