Do you have experience with Constant Contact and basic HTML?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Communications Specialist for a Faith-Based Organization. The position is based in Silver Spring, MD. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith-Based Organization
LOCATION: Silver Spring, MD
POSITION TITLE: Communications Specialist
DURATION: Temporary (~4 months)
SCHEDULE: 37.5 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 – $20.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will maintain all regular channels of internal and external communication including producing a bi-weekly newsletter and completing website updates.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience strongly desired
- Must be proficient with Constant Contact
- Basic HTML knowledge required
- Basic Spanish skills preferred
- General knowledge in photo and video editing a plus
- Must be able to work effectively under tight deadlines
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Uploading newsletter content into HTML formats
- Downloading and uploading contact lists into Constant Contact
- Updating proprietary website with news and events
- Editing photos and videos for distribution as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Communications Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.