Do you have 1+ year of experience in community outreach or B2B sales?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Community Outreach Coordinator for a Community Improvement Program. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Community Improvement Program
LOCATION: Washington, DC (NW)
POSITION TITLE: Community Outreach Coordinator
SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $16.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Community Outreach coordinator will provide awareness and recruit applicants for grants aimed at improving communities across the nation. This person will research organizations, make cold calls and keep detailed records of all communication.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of front-facing community outreach experience required
- Background in community organizing or B2B sales greatly preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be comfortable making cold calls
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Spanish fluency a huge plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Conduct prospect research for community organizations
- Conduct cold calls to organizations promoting grant application and benefits of applying
- Answer questions regarding grant application process where needed
- Meticulously track communication with organizations via Salesforce
- Assist in processing grant applications as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Community Outreach Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.