Do you have 2+ years of experience with contracts/business negotiations?
Are you interested in working with a dynamic, mission-driven team?
We are currently in search of a Contract Manager for an Education organization. The position is based in Washington, D.C. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education
LOCATION: Washington, D.C
POSITION TITLE: Contractor
SCHEDULE: 20 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $20.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will track and manage all tracking system to support the Chief Financial Officer and support all contract work. This is a great opportunity for a go-getter who is detailed oriented.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in executing contractual agreements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong Microsoft office proficiency
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work well under pressure
- Strong attention to details in a fast-paced work environment
- Resourceful and able to solve complex problems
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Edit contracts & licensing agreement
- Preparing, issuing and administering consulting agreements and directly communicating with the consultants
- Use standard templates to draft contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Ensure contract files are up to date and filed accordingly
- Support CFO as needed
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Contract Manager ” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.