Are you a nonprofit professional with 2+ years of database and administrative experience?
We are currently in search of a Coordinator, Administrative Operations for a Membership Based Organization
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
POSITION TITLE: Coordinator, Administrative Operations
HOURLY PAY: $15.00 – $17.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? We are looking for a Coordinator, Administrative Operations to support the Senior Director, Strategy and Operations in managing their database, membership activity and performing administrative tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently unemployed and looking to start a new position ASAP.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in database management
- Degree in marketing, communications, social media, non-profit management, or related field
- Experience in MS Office Suite and iMIS required
- Proactive, self-starter who is detail-oriented, able to manage their time and multiple deadlines efficiently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of association management, Microsoft Office Suite, HTML, and social media
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Reconciles invoices for payment and accuracy and submits for payment
- Reconciles external invoices and works with Director to assign account numbers prior to passing them on to the accounting staff for payment
- Support Senior Director, Strategy and Operations and Manager, Meetings and Sponsorship on all event prep and administrative documentation pre and post event
- Process new members by entering into database and processing payment as well as meeting registrations and publication orders
- Answering customer questions regarding orders, processing return orders, following up with customers on unpaid invoices, producing standard sales and campaign tracking reports
- Oversee updates, changes of members, customers, and prospect records in the central database.
- Maintain documentation of existing database system and standards
- Staff contact with 3rd party iMIS consultant and hardware/server consultant to troubleshoot, enhance and improve efficiency and functionality of database as necessary
- Prepares all batches for end of month export of data from iMIS into QuickBooks accounting
- Other duties as assigned.
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Coordinator, Administrative Operations” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.