Do you have at least 5 years of experience in corporate and foundation fundraising?
Are you a self-motivated and passionate professional with excellent communications skills?
We are currently in search of a Corporate and Foundation Manager for a Family Residential Center. The position is based in Bethesda, MD. This is a Full Time, Permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Family Residential Center
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
POSITION TITLE: Corporate and Foundation Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $65,000 – 69,000/annual
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Director of Development, this position is responsible for stewarding and cultivating relationships with corporate and foundation donors. The candidate will create strategies to increase funding and engage new donors. They will be responsible for researching and writing grant proposals to develop funding sources for a variety of initiatives. The candidate will be a creative and self-motivated individual that is eager to be an integral part of a development team and possesses excellent writing skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5-9 years of experience in corporate fundraising and donor stewardship
- Experience researching and writing grant proposals and reports
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge of corporate funding and foundation grant process
- Experience in cultivating relationships with donors and identifying new donors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has a positive attitude and works well in a team environment
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is a plus
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Steward current foundation and corporate donors
- Identify new prospective donors and creating strategies to increase funding
- Write grant proposals and reports
- Support development and communications activities
- Assist with the gift-processing and acknowledgement procedures
- Work with the communications team to create content
- Oversee management of restricted grants
- Attend meetings as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Corporate and Foundation Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.