We are currently in search of a Corporate Relationship Manager for a Medical Research Organization. The position is based in Los Angeles, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Medical Research Organization
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
POSITION TITLE: Corporate Relationship Manager
SALARY: $65K – $85K
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Director of Development and Communications, the Corporate Relationship Manager will serve as the primary liaison between the organization and corporate donors. You will be able to think quickly on your feet by working closely with Fund Development team in strategizing new fundraising opportunities for diverse giving programs. As a development and communications professional, you will be comfortable stewarding a portfolio of corporate donors and prospects, providing large-scale event support, and working hands-on to grow and engage the community about the organization.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of development, fundraising and event planning experience, with a solid track record of securing sponsorships specifically in the pharmaceutical or medical sector
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in conducting cold calls, soliciting donors, and working with high-level executives
- Strong computer and social media skills
- Familiar working in Salesforce, Donor Perfect, and/ or Raiser’s Edge
- Possess a high-level of discretion and professionalism
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced setting, as well as local travel
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Lead efforts to secure donations and corporate partnerships for the growth of the organization, raising at least $750K+
- Conduct cold calls to inform companies about new programs of the organization
- Serve as point of contact for corporate groups and orient them into various programs; follow up on a regular basis to maintain engagement and offer support
- Lead the Events and Communications team to plan and secure sponsorships for yearly galas and fundraisers; manage and oversee event logistics for gala, as well as small-scale events
- Consistently track and update database regrading new activities, announcements and secured gifts from sponsors
- Compose personalized acknowledgement letters to corporations and work closely with the Board of Directors to tap into their networks
- Attend meetings as needed and serve as the face of the organization’s development team
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Corporate Relationship Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.