Do you have experience utilizing Raiser’s Edge?
Are you passionate about social justice and inclusivity?
We are currently in search of a Data Reports Manager for an Independent School. The position is based in Washington, DC. This is a Permanent, Full-Time assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Independent School devoted to Social Justice
LOCATION: Washington, DC (partial remote to start)
POSITION TITLE: Advancement Systems and Data Reports Manager
DURATION: Full Time
SALARY: $50,000 – $55,000 annual salary
Is This Your Dream Job? Overview: Reporting to the Chief Advancement Officer, this role is responsible for ensuring data integrity and providing systems innovation to the Advancement team. The candidate will utilize and manage aspects of Raiser’s Edge, perform gift entries and data imports, provide acknowledgements, and other administrative duties. This candidate will also assist with mailers, campaign work and perform manual entries into the database. The candidate will be collaborative, a hard worker and a team player. Our ideal candidate has experience working in an Independent School, has a strong background utilizing Raiser’s Edge, and is passionate about DEI work. The candidate will be excited to grow with a great Advancement team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience working in the nonprofit sector or with an intendent school, preferably using a CRM database or Raiser’s Edge
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience in computer systems and software’s
- Excellent communication skills, eager to take on new projects and work, no task is too small
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Work with the Advancement team to continually evolve a strategic plan for the RE database and ensuring accurate and clean data
- Perform data entry, gift acknowledgements, and additional administrative work
- Oversee general data management, providing records and working across teams
- Work to integrate all database systems, staying organized and prioritizing
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Reports Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.