Do you have at least 5 years SQL experience?
Are you self-disciplined with the ability to manage multiple tasks?
We are currently in search of a Database Administrator for a Faith Based Organization. The organization is headquartered in Duluth, GA. This is a Part-Time, Temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Faith Based Organization
LOCATION: Duluth, GA
POSITION TITLE: Database Administrator
DURATION: Part-time/Temporary (Full-Time to start but will decrease to Part-Time/Temporary)
SALARY: $30-$35/hour (commensurate with experience)
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Database Administrator will be responsible for the integrity and management of the database. Creating an importer, bringing in a CSV file and mapping it into SQL tables and creating SQL scripts for custom reports.
Our client is a Religious Organization that works to support and empower Christians. This position will contribute to improving the organization in order to achieve its mission. Applicants must be a believer and have an active walk with Christ.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Minimum 5 years of SQL Database experience
- Professional experience in a nonprofit environment required
- Strong leadership, presentation and organizational skills required
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
- Fluent in donor database administration and reporting
- High attention to detail
- Must possess strong analytical skills and decision making ability
- Self-motivated and deadline driven
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Create an importer
- Bring in a CSV file and mapping it into SQL tables
- Creating SQL scripts for custom reports
We’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Database Administrator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
** Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.