Do you have 1-3 years of Raiser’s Edge experience?
Are you proactive, organized, and a self-starter, with strong database management skills?
We are currently in search of a Database Assistant for a Nonprofit Organization in Washington, DC. This is a fulltime, temp-to-perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Nonprofit Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Database Assistant
HOURLY WAGE: $15.00-$18.00/hour
START DATE: ASAP
The Database Assistant will be responsible for the fundraising database, Raisers Edge, which includes maintaining accurate constituent, relationship, gift fund/appeal, and action information.
- Serve as key individual responsible for coordinating the Raiser’s Edge database data entry, including maintaining current and accurate contact, relationship, gift, campaign, fund, and appeal information as well as grant and event tracking and data cleansing.
- Exporting acknowledging files
- Responsible for assuring that all donations match the financial system
- Coordinates acknowledgements, prepares and mails thank you letters.
- Updates the development database with changes
- Assist the Development department with queries to produce mailing lists for appeals, publications, reports and charts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge database is required
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate accuracy working in a database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word and Excel required
- Experience with Luminate and Everyday Hero is a plus
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Database Assistant in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.