Do you have experience with database management?
Are you passionate about fundraising for animals?
We are currently in search of a Database Coordinator for an Animal Services Organization. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a part-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Animal Services Organization
LOCATION: Washington, DC (NE)
POSITION TITLE: Database Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary (~2-3 months)
SCHEDULE: 25-30 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $18.00 – $21.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? This position will assist the Director of Donor Relations with daily gift processing in Raiser’s Edge. For the right person, this could be a temporary to permanent opportunity (full-time).
Our Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2+ years of experience in data entry, especially as it relates to fundraising
- Experience with fundraising databases required; Raiser’s Edge and/or Luminate highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail required
- Customer service oriented and a great team player
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Enter gifts into Raiser’s Edge
- Process acknowledgment letters accurately and efficiently
- Run reports as needed
- Clean data as needed
- Assist Director of Donor Relations with other fundraising tasks as requested
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Database Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.